About Sand And Sky Creations
I’m a juried PEI Craft Council member who specializes in handspun yarns, luxury and locally grown fibres, weaving, and traditional knitting with a modern twist. I love to create special pieces with a connection to Prince Edward Island, the beautiful place we call home.
What does Sand and Sky Creations Create?
- handspun yarns in breed specific wools/fibres
- handspun luxury fibre blends
- unique hand knits made to last
- small batches of sustainably wildcrafted, botanically dyed wools/handspun yarns
- hand woven textiles in locally grown wool and hemp/cotton blends
- indie knitting and crochet patterns
Where can you find Sand and Sky Creations orginals?
- PEI Craft Council Centre for Craft at 98 Water St. Charlottetown, PEI
- Fleece and Harmony in Belfast
To avoid disappointment, please note, that most of my creations are one-of-a-kind and in order to give myself the time to continue creating these unique pieces, I no longer accept custom orders. Thanks so much in advance for your understanding.